Sun, 26 Nov|
Artananda: Conscious Creative Club
You bring your creative project. We'll supply mellow vibes and magic 🪄
Time & Location
26 Nov, 10:30 – 13:00
Chichester, St Bartholomew’s Church, Mount Ln, Chichester PO19 3DQ, UK
About the event
Soulful Sunday sessions to restore your soul and revitalise your creativity!
Calling all artists, creatives, writers, knitters, and makers looking to explore their creative side and forge deeper connections with like-hearted individuals. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced creative, solopreneur, or artpreneur, these regular all-year-round sessions are for you!
Co-Founders Joanne Farley-Webb (The Peaceful Paintbrush) and Helen Grace MacGregor (Grace Space Soul) invite you to join us in our brand-new community starting September 2023 in Chichester, West Sussex.
Many creatives struggle to honour their call to create.
From finding time, making space, and corraling your inner critic to reigning in endless ideas, sometimes it can feel impossible to start.
We know how frustrating this push/pull between your creative desires and the outer world can feel. Even professional creatives battle between the muse tugging at their sleeve or the lure of laundry - and we're no exception! That's why we've developed a compassionate, mindful approach to nurturing our creativity, acknowledging the natural ups and downs of the creative process.
Creativity is powerfully intertwined with, and enriched by community. Studies show we're five times more likely to honour something meaningful (but easy to procrastinate on) by working on it alongside like-minded souls! Chichester doesn't currently offer a dedicated space for conscious creatives to gather. So we decided to create one.
The Conscious Creative Club offers a unique, mindful blend of workshop and co-working in a beautiful setting that invites creative contemplation.
We envision this being a co-creative, collaborative community that will evolve organically to support and champion the creative wishes of each member.
What's On Offer:
- Quiet, magical venue tucked away in Chichester city.
- Tranquil and beautiful setting in which to cultivate your creativity.
- Introvert-friendly size group.
- Connection with like-hearted individuals.
- Meditation & intention setting.
- Calming playlist to support your creative flow.
- Space to create & explore.
- We will begin each session by gently guiding you through various techniques, permission-rich exercises, and energy-inspired practices to help you nurture your creative boundaries and/or business.
- We will meet once a month.
- A supportive, growing community where you can share your ideas and experiences.
PLEASE BOOK ONLINE TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE - NO MONEY TAKEN ON THE DAY
We will check you in on arrival via your payment confirmation email. As our time together is short, booking online lets you make the most of your experience on the day.
‘Artananda’ is about connection and community, so your ticket price supports us ( Helen & Jo) to pay for venue hire and website fees.
You are welcome to bring a flask, soft drink or water
NO refreshments are provided
WHAT WE DO & DON’T PROVIDE
· We will provide tables & chairs
· We will offer experiential tools/practices to start each session
· Our venue hire includes WiFi
· Venue/space restrictions: NO oil paints, solvents, toxic chemicals, spray paints, clay or large canvases.
· Please bring your own art materials, writing materials OR something creative you are currently working on.
· Please work small so your fellow creatives also have space.
· Remember to bring your own palettes and water jars. We will watch the time so you can clear up at least 15 minutes before the session ends.
· NO art materials will be provided.
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
· Our beautiful venue is in Mount Lane, off Westgate, Chichester.
· Please note that parking/turning or drop-off is prohibited in Mount Lane, as it is a public footpath/cycle path. Residents and visitors to 1 to 4 Mount Lane are the only vehicles allowed
· Whilst there is no parking on site or in Mount Lane, Westgate Leisure Centre offers free parking for 2 hours.
· If you park at the back of the Westgate Leisure Centre and walk towards Chichester College with the skate park on your right, Mount Lane is a 3-minute walk. You will find Chichester City Arts Centre on your right.
· Please remember to print a parking ticket by pressing the button and displaying it in your car. Information relating to charges for parking over 2 hours is shown on the pay and display machines.
· Avenue de Chartres multi-story Car Park is also nearby, adjacent to the roundabout between Avenue de Chartres and Via Ravenna.
TRAIN & BUS
The train and bus station are a short walk to the Centre.
Chichester City Arts Centre, Mount Lane, Chichester, PO19 3DQ